Artist Method Newsletter - Privacy Statement
We’re committed to protecting your privacy and collecting only the minimum amount of info needed to communicate with you and send newsletters to your inbox at the e-mail address you've provided. Your subscription confirmation indicates you agree to this policy.
- We don’t collect any of your personal info, including your IP address, other than information you voluntarily provide.
- We don’t sell your personal info to advertisers or other third parties.
- We retain your personal info, excluding info you make public, for no more than 30 days after you request deletion.
As used in this policy, “Personal Info” is data that can identify a particular person. Aggregate data isn’t considered Personal Info.
1. Artist Method never collects your Personal Info except to communicate with you
We may request your email address or a username to communicate with you. This info is used only as you’d expect and deleted upon request. Optionally, you may choose to provide your email address and communicate with us via email.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the end of the newsletter. You can also email email@example.com to update your email address, or to request that we delete your email.
We may collect aggregate usage data from the Services and our website, including number of page views, visitor browser types, operating systems, or the links clicked to navigate to and from our site.
2. Artist Method never sells your email address or any other Personal Info you volunteer
We don’t receive payment in cash or in kind from third parties in exchange for your Personal Info. Further, we don’t allow third parties to collect info about you on our site through cookies or other means.
3. Artist Method retains the Personal Info you volunteer for one month or less
We remove your Personal Info from our records within 30 days of any request to do so.
Changes to this policy
We may make small, inconsequential changes to this policy with or without notice to you, so you’re encouraged to review the policy from time to time. Substantive changes to this policy will be emailed to users who subscribe to the Artist Method newsletter or to those who submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.